Topband: The Stew !!

Ed K1EP k1ep.list at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 01:51:11 PST 2011

I am happy to support the contest and sponsor your award.

I also would like to thank K7RAT for running the contest and to W0UCE
for the plaque that I won, Top Score with Single Wire Antenna.

Unfortunately, the recent storms here in the northeast (Hurricane
Irene and the October blizzard) have destroyed my wire.  I haven't
had the opportunity to repair it this fall, so I do not think I will
be able to operate the Stew this year.  I did a M/S at K0TV for the
ARRL 160 contest this past weekend.  I enjoy the TBDC and hope to
have the wire back up soon, maybe I will find a new QTH and will be
able to put up more than one wire!!
73
Ed, K1EP