Topband: K2AV 160m Folded Counterpoise XFMR Photo Request

W0UCE w0uce at nc.rr.com
Thu Dec 8 21:38:08 PST 2011

The way my XFMR is mounted in the enclosure I can't take a decent photo of
it.  I have asked Guy to provide a photo of his installed xfmr or a photo of
one not yet installed.  When I receive the photos I'll post them on the
page.
73,
Jack

An actual pic of this transformer would be worth a thousand words. The
drawings are great but I'd love to see this thing wound and connected for
real. I don't have any experience with such things so having a pic to show
details of how it works when drawings meet reality is priceless.

Thanks for all this, pretty interesting.

On Thu, Dec 8, 2011 at 7:21 PM, W0UCE <w0uce at nc.rr.com> wrote:

> New information, details and drawings for the K2AV 160m Folded
Counterpoise