Topband: Nice QRP QSO

James Rodenkirch rodenkirch_llc at msn.com
Mon Dec 12 08:55:39 PST 2011

I go out of my way to work the weak signals simply 'cuz I am a QRP operator and I'm always assuming a weak signal is a QRP station - sometimes, he/she isn't but they still want that QSO just as we do!

P.S.  I don't sign /QRP  - don't figure I need to and if THAT's what it takes to make a Q - fugeddaboutit!  Hi Hi

Jim R. K9JWV