Topband: T8CC

Herb Schoenbohm herbs at vitelcom.net
Thu Dec 15 12:00:58 PST 2011

Eugene (RA0FF) T88OW has indicated he will be on Palau at the end of
December for several weeks and will concentrate on 160 and 80 meters.  I
sent him information about the antennas at the Pacific Palace needing
repair and i ho0pe he gets the information in time to take some wire
along for both RX and TX antennas.

So far I have not heard a reply but perhaps this will be the chance to
finally get T8 on 160.

Herb Schoenbohm, KV4FZ