Topband: Bev. and power lines.

W2PM w2pm at aol.com
Thu Dec 15 19:58:43 PST 2011

Corona noise is near impossible to null even from a single source I've found.  Fortunately my offender is spark gap noise causing a specific multi point waveform signature. As I understand it however corona is far more likely at the higher voltages. Also FYI here in the US FCC will not enforce interference rules on corona noise which is why so many power companies are quick to diagnose complaints that way.

Sent from my iPhone