Topband: Noise problem question

Joe Giacobello, K2XX k2xx at swva.net
Mon Dec 19 10:55:56 PST 2011

  Regarding noise on 160M, I have been consistently observing all season
long a broad signal, reminiscent of a plasma TV, centered around 1836
KHz.  Since it seems to be on 24/7 and my closest neighbor is a half
mile away, I don't think it's a TV.  Has anyone else seen this signal or
is it just local to me?

73, Joe
K2XX