Topband: Noise problem question

Mike & Coreen Smith ve9aa at nbnet.nb.ca
Wed Dec 21 16:34:54 PST 2011

Aha!  So the truth comes out why you had to leave Minnesota and move south !
(Seriously, I know these are good suggestions Herb, but I laughed when I
first read it)
Mike/AA

.  Sometimes it may
be advisable to wear a yellow traffic vest and a hard hat with lightning
bolts painted on with a magic marker.  That should avoid the problem.
Hey don't laugh it happened to me once in Minnesota when during a
contest it was reported to the police that some crazy man in the middle
of the night was beating up on a power pole with a sledge hammer.

Herb Schoenbohm, KV4FZ