Topband: Digital on 160m?

Thorvaldur Stefansson otradalur at gmail.com
Thu Dec 29 20:03:08 PST 2011

>From the comments received, I  realize I should have made it clear that my
perspective comes from having a 160m band of only 40kHz (1810-1850), not
200 kHz like the US enjoys.

The bottom half of this 40kHz spectrum is more or less made unusable by
Fishing Buoy transmitters and there is a lot of Phony QRM in the upper half.

This is all  I wanted to point out.

These are emotional issues because we actually care.

For those willing to discuss these issues without much "moderation"  I have
expressed my views on my website where comments can be made to the post.

http://tf4m.com/archives/3057

73 Thor, TF4M

The Language of Amateur Radio is CW....