Topband: UNOCCUPIED BANDWIDTH

ZR zr at jeremy.mv.com
Wed Feb 2 15:58:28 PST 2011

At least in the old days you could clear some space with key clicks (-;
And to think I started contesting with a Drake 2B (talk about overload!) in
63 before going rather crazy with a major modded 75A4 in 65.

I still have that A4 and its a better battle conditions 160/80 CW radio than
filter loaded TS-940 and TS-950SD's using 250 and 400 Hz filters. It uses
cascaded 200 and 500Hz filters.

Carl
KM1H