Topband: Switching Beverages

Greg Chartrand w7my at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 3 03:58:30 PST 2011

I use an RCS-4 but I replaced the remote antenna switch box with my own using $1.25 relays from Allelectronics. The remote box is a  small plastic one  also from Allelectronics. The isolation is super with the small DIP relays. With the addition of another relay at the controller, it is easy to control 2 remote antenna switch boxes thus multiplying the usefulness of this approach. Once you have the parts you can build remote boxes in just a few hours of effort.
Greg

Greg Chartrand - W7MY

Richland, WA.

DN-06IF