Topband: List of 160m silent keys

Wolf Ostwald df2py at t-online.de
Fri Feb 4 05:26:37 PST 2011

Dear reflectees !

As i just read about the passing of W2JB, with whom I had my first 160m
DX-QSO, i feel like after a few weeks nobody really cares any more. But many
of us have fond memories, regarding operating on 160, which should be saved
and shared with others and passed on in time. Wouldn`t it be nice to have a
kind of electronic history book where people could enter information and
simple stories about specific hams that are no longer with us. This way a
part of the persons personality will be saved and it even would add a taste
of immortality to the spirit of the deceased.
What say ?