Topband: Web SDR's and 'Cheating'

Kostas Stamatis sv1dpi at otenet.gr
Thu Feb 10 21:51:11 PST 2011

I think this is usual the last time for many stations. I don't remember the
call but a dxpedition to pacific told the same: many stations were heard
them via sdr receivers. Beside this, even noone uses an sdr, i could always
suspect another station for cheating this way because i could not ever heard
a station. So the simplest solution for me is this: every sdr receiver
should have a small delay (lets say 15 seconds) of re-transmitted signal.
Everyone can make the same tests or enjoy the same pileup with a small delay
without using it for cheating. Is this so difficult to be programmed?
73 Kostas SV1DPI