Topband: Web SDR's and 'Cheating'

ZR zr at jeremy.mv.com
Fri Feb 11 15:55:52 PST 2011

So does that mean the guy in his Brooklyn hi rise without any gear can
operate X number of stations in the US in say the 160M contest and likely
win? There is no rule I see about not moving the 500m entity X times just as
their is no rule about a cross country trucker operating and submitting a
log..

Carl
KM1H