Topband: QSL info?

Dave Sharred g3nkc at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Feb 13 03:08:27 PST 2011

I am with C31CT at present; his English is not so good but I asked him.

Simple answer is as stated; he does not like QSLling

There is no help for this; Dave; you can only hope for another operation
some time in the future (and I know it's hard to get permission to operate
from C31)

73
Dave , G3NKC   @ T70DXC