Topband: California Visit

Raoul Coetzee raoulcoetzee at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 8 06:54:05 PDT 2011

Dear all,
not to waste your time and bandwidth, I will keep it short.
I had to change  my departure flight  from Cape Town to California to a day later, and as a result my Wednesday "off" day was cut.
Very little time indeed to meet friends here, but at least  I will visit Al Baker, W5IZ, Dallas, Fort Worth on Saturday on my way home again.
Maybe on on a next trip I would be able to meet some more CWops and Topband folks.
Thanks to all who offered their kind words and willingness to take me to their homes and show their radios etc!

California is great and reminds me a lot of the Cape wine area.
73
Raoul, ZS1REC