Topband: Preferred Choke Baluns

Milt -- N5IA n5ia at zia-connection.com
Tue Mar 8 17:55:27 PST 2011

Jim,

Thanks for your response to my post.  I accept your reasons for what you do
and have recommended.

However, for all my applications, I stand by my statement.  For me, many,
many, many installations as I described have worked, and continue to WORK,
LIKE A CHAMP.  I have done loss measurements and also checked for the
possible problem you propose.  In all cases, nary a problem.  YMMV.

73 de Milt, N5IA