Topband: A little help

lrpmbt at comcast.net lrpmbt at comcast.net
Tue Mar 15 09:16:29 PDT 2011

I just purchased 1600’ of Twinax from a supplier in Lexington,KY. (2 spools 1000’ and 600’) However shipping was going to be as much as what I paid for the Twinax.  A friend who lives in Lexington was going to bring it to Dayton for me, but now he can’t make Dayton. I was wondering if anyone may be coming thru Lexington on the way to the Topband Dinner at Dayton or just Dayton and could pick it up for me? It is about 2 miles west of I-75. TNX Larry W8VVG