Topband: was T30RH & Pile-up Decorum

GERRY telwest at telusplanet.net
Wed Mar 16 08:17:12 PDT 2011

I think the reality is that a DXpedition has to use it's operators from
those who put up their time, effort and money to do these operations. They
may not be experienced or the best but they are there and we have to help
them do their best. I think the VU4PB DXpedition is a good example of this.
A lot of good operators and some not so experienced (I purposely didn't say
bad or poor). In all cases it's their DXpedition to run as they see fit.

73, Gerry VE6LB/VA6XDX
VE6 QSL Bureau Team
DXCC Field Checker
ve6lb at telus.net