Topband: Hi-Z Antennas back in business

Bill Tippett btippett at alum.mit.edu
Mon Mar 28 06:18:15 PDT 2011

        The following good news from Hi-Z Antennas was sent to
existing customers on March 13, but in case some of you haven't heard,
a summary is posted below.  See their website for more details
including reduced prices compared to what ArraySolutions was charging.
 As Lee K7TJR states, "Innovation will not be suppressed".

                                                     73,  Bill  W4ZV