Topband: 160 meter QRP xcvr

James Rodenkirch rodenkirch_llc at msn.com
Mon May 16 06:44:15 PDT 2011

 Thank you for the replies regarding my quest for a single band 160 meter QRP rig - either a xcvr or xmtr/rcvr combination.

I think I'm going to look at buying the parts and board for a 160 meter Little Joe transmitter as well as a Ten Tec 1056 160 meter receiver.  If I can find a simple 160 meter VFO circuit, I outta be good to go.  I've been wanting to try something along the homebrew lines so....I'm gonna give this route a go!

Hopefully, it will all come together over the coming weeks.  Regards, Jim Rodenkirch, K9JWV