Topband: Easy Inverted L for 169 (NCJ M/A 2011) Info Needed

Michael Goins wmgoins at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 10:48:59 PST 2011

How high off the ground does the feed point need to be on 160 to be
considered elevated enough to use tuned radials? I have the space  - nine
acres - but deer are an issue with radials.

Mike, k5wmg

On Wednesday, November 9, 2011, ZR <zr at jeremy.mv.com> wrote:
> Installing a dense radial field in the first 50' is the most important
step
> for a small lot. Galvanized and plastic dipped rabbit fence works wonders
> for that. Solder wires to the ends to extend the radial field however you
> can.
>
> Carl
> KM1H

Michael Goins
Professor, Writing
University of Texas at San Antonio

Michael Goins
2508 Timbercreek Road
Pipe Creek, Texas 78063

Michael Goins, Owner/Editor
Natural Awakenings-San Antonio/Hill Country magazine
Currently distributing 20,000+ magazines in 450+ locations here with an
online edition that gets emailed across the globe!

Mike
"The writer hides his crazy. It's like a little secret present inside
filled with bees." - Chuck Wendig

Mike
"Writing is art. Editing is science. All of it together is craft." - Chuck
Wendig
*

*