Topband: 160M Beverage antenna help requested

Barry N1EU barry.n1eu at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 01:52:54 PST 2011

I use 450 ohm window line in upstate New York and it's done just fine
through 10 winters here.

You don't need to slope the ends - performance is independent of how
quickly you bring the wire ends down to ground.

If you have the inkling, there's no reason not to homebrew the
matching circuit and there are several references that provide the
info, including ON4UN's book and online/Google.

Barry N1EU