Topband: Beverage transformer enclosures

ZR zr at jeremy.mv.com
Fri Nov 11 08:56:05 PST 2011

Ive built them in both plastic Hammond boxes and PVC pipe with caps.

Both have survived up to 30 years in NH weather. The ones I took apart last
year when I went to binocular cores and 2 wire Beverages were completely dry
with no sign of ever being wet.

Of course the pipe cap version had to be cut open.

Carl
KM1H