Topband: VK4XQA 160/80m operation this weekend - Top band CW frequency change!

¿ maxileech at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 02:33:38 PST 2011

As you all will know by now,
We (Gary VK4FD, John VK4TL, myself and a few other TREC members) as VK4XQA are running a combined 160/80M operation which is happening over a long weekend of 18/19/20/12 November 2011.
Our published frequencies are 1825KHz for CW and 1845 for SSB / AM operations.

However it has come to our attention that JA's don't have access to anything above 1825KHz so we will move our lower CW operating frequency down to 1820KHz to allow them to contact us.

Please note the CW frequency adjustment and advise those that need or want to know.

Thanks in advance,

Jeff Cochrane - VK4BOF
East Innisfail
QLD, Australia