Topband: Daisey Chained ground rods

Herb Schoenbohm herbs at vitelcom.net
Sat Nov 19 09:50:13 PST 2011

Is there any cause for concern hooking two grounds together for separate
Beverages?   I have a a single wire Beverage that runs 600 feet to the
East and and another that runs 600 feet to the West.  The ground rods
are 6 feet apart.  I use spiders on both 4x 30' and earth is moderate to
good conductivity as a former hay field now covered with high grasses..
Is there any advantage or disadvantage from connection of the two ground
rods  together with a #8 bare copper jumper?

Herb Schoenbohm, KV4FZ