Topband: Daisey Chained ground rods

Hardy Landskov n7rt at cox.net
Sun Nov 20 17:23:42 PST 2011

Just my observation. If a ground is broken on either end, it will work in
one direction and not the other. I have 3 bidirectional ones here. I have
not noticed any change whether there are 2 ground rods or 4 at each end. But
if one ground gets totally broken it's get out of the chair right now and
get the flash light.
73 Hardy N7RT