Topband: T32C and 3D2R

James Rodenkirch rodenkirch_llc at msn.com
Tue Oct 4 06:07:29 PDT 2011

Hey - some of us "160 meter challenged individuals" are counting "success" as the ability to even HEAR T32C!  Hi Hi...

Here I set with a 43 foot vertical, one 160 meter loading coil, five elevated radials (first time I've had this antenna contraption together and on top band) and running QRP power.......just to hear these guys is a thrill!

Regards, Jim Rodenkirch, K9JWV
(taking baby steps in my efforts to get on 160 meters)