Topband: Web SDR's and 'Cheating'

OE3GCU@gmx.at oe3gcu at gmx.at
Mon Oct 10 07:49:33 PDT 2011

As I found that posting I need to set things right. The spots on the DX-Cluster are false and someone misused my call. I am an enthusiastic topbander and I do not have the need to do such things. I have my own station with several RX antennas like Beverage, rotatable Flag,... I work what I can hear on my own station! Unfortunately 3D2R didnt find the way into my log. It is quite easy to set rumors into the world - I guess its done by jealous people or some kind of it.
73, Gun de OE3GCU