Topband: T32C wkd in Europe

W0MU Mike Fatchett w0mu at w0mu.com
Tue Oct 11 10:01:41 PDT 2011

My 160 L got destroyed when a tree fell across it.  I was hearing them
well last night and I loaded up the 80m V with the K3 internal tuner and
worked them with 100 watts!  They hear very well.  I am lucky to work
locals with the 80 on 160 hi!

Mike W0MU

J6/W0MU November 21 - December 1 2011 CQ WW DX CW
W0MU-1 CC Cluster w0mu.net