Topband: question about RX splitter

George Dubovsky n4ua.va at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 05:54:35 PDT 2011

Or, if you don't want to do your own packaging, I have a large quantity of
new Minicircuits ZSC-2-1-75 available (same two-transformer design, although
smaller cores).

<http://www.minicircuits.com/pdfs/ZSC-2-1-75+.pdf>

They have 75 Ohm BNC connectors (100% mechanically compatible with 50 Ohm
BNC males). There is a 150 Ohm chip resistor inside that can be changed to
100 Ohm if you're working in a 50 Ohm system - I'll send you the resistor if
you ask.

$15 for 1, $12 for each additional, plus $5.25 for the small flat-rate box.

73,

geo - n4ua