Topband: Small loop Performance

Gary and Kathleen Pearse pearse at gci.net
Thu Apr 12 18:42:48 PDT 2012

Well, my Wellbrook might work as well yours, as I too have worked CE/K7CA with mine on 160 from the Black Hole of KL7. More than once as well.

For me the magic isn't directional gain, it's the improved S/N and the ability to null local single point QRN.

If I were able to extend a Beverage or three I'd do so. Unfortunately the city snow plows would allow none of that.

Gary NL7Y