Topband: needing some low band propagation experts

BP Veal bryonveal at msn.com
Mon Apr 30 08:35:56 PDT 2012

Hello all,

Not much to report on the low bands except 30M is hopping- I was hoping to get some new DXCC credits during April but no new catches for me here in Colorado.  I did start a new yahoo group at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HamRadioPropagation/ and could use a few seasoned topbanders to join us- This is a general propagation group that could really benefit from a topbander perspective......73!!

Bryon "Paul" Veal  MAED
FCC Amateur Radio License-N0AH
n0ah at arrl.net
Certified ARRL Volunteer Wireless Technology Instructor

Acres Green Elementary School Amateur Radio Club Trustee - KD0NIV
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HamRadioPropagation/