Topband: FCP model

mstangelo at comcast.net mstangelo at comcast.net
Wed Aug 1 06:19:00 PDT 2012

I think a more relevant question should be "is there a better or simpler elavated radial arrangement that can fit into the 66 foot linear space that will radiate more effectively than the FCP design"? I'd be willing to extend that distance to 100 feet since many surburban lots can support a 100 foot run.

Most people cannot erect elevated 2 or 4 quarter wavelength full length radials.

Mike N2MS