Topband: Radials over a stone wall

ZR zr at jeremy.mv.com
Fri Aug 10 13:20:53 PDT 2012

Rent a hammer drill with a 1/2" or 3/4" bit and an extension. Takes about 15
minutes a hole as long as you have AC out there. My 3/4" bit is 12" long and
Ive used it several times to bust up big boulders at or near the surface in
the yard.

Start at a point where there is space between 2 rocks to minimize the
effort. This is a job where you sit on the ground to work and then lay down
when tired and keep drilling!

Carl
KM1H