Topband: 160 M FCP Alternatives - Comments Invited

Jim F. j_fitton at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 13 18:15:16 PDT 2012

Hi Rick,

My FCP will be in the woods in trees with the 2 element leg visible and the
3 element side in the trees to keep down visibility.

I will try these electric fence insulators mounted in trees.  They allow the FCP to be
lifted and removed because of an open slot in the top of the insulator.
That is my plan anyway.  The insulators are not ceramic but some kind of plastic
but since I will be using low power hope that will not be a problem.

Maybe you could hang your FCP in such a way as to move it around and
experiment to see which way works out best for your lot.

I don't know how these details will come out on the list but if anyone wants them
email me.

Drill Tool for Screw in Insulators Electric Fence ( 310118402943 )

Paid on Aug-01-12

$6.00

$13.27

1

$6.00

Shipped on Aug-01-12

UPS Ground

Estimated delivery: Varies* You can contact seller for more information.

Tracking:
494606115045964

Wood Post Screw in Ring Insulator Black Electric Fence ( 310261584779 )

Paid on Aug-01-12

$6.00

$10.18

1

$6.00

Shipped on Aug-01-12

UPS Ground

Estimated delivery: Varies* You can contact seller for more information.

Tracking:
494606115045964

Wood Post 9" Screwin Ring Insulator Rope Electric Fence ( 400164002002 )

jim / W1FMR

Paid on Aug-01-12

$7.00

$10.64