Topband: Threading radials

Mike Armstrong armstrmj at aol.com
Fri Aug 17 07:10:39 PDT 2012

ZR and HAROLD, I have been having issues with the tie wraps breaking in the AZ sun.  I suspect the UV is getting to them badly.  The metal ones don't break, but I can't use those for shunt feeding, of course.  Can you recommend a source for ones that don't break?  It is a real pain replacing them every year or two...... He he he

Mike A (AB7ZU)

Kuhi no ka lima, hele no ka maka