Topband: CW Ops yearly "event" tomorrow

James Rodenkirch rodenkirch_llc at msn.com
Fri Aug 31 08:34:42 EDT 2012

If you hear some of us on Top Band calling "CQ CWT" and have the time we'd appreciate a reply - the CW Ops club is hosting its yearly CW Open contest tomorrow. The contest is made up of three four hour periods: 1200-1559 and 2000-2359 tomorrow, 1 Sept and 0400-0800 on 2 Sept. The contest/event is more fun than waaaay serious but there are some nifty trophys and plaques, courtesy if ICOM, awarded to the winners of selected categories. The exchange is a sequential serial number and the operators name so if'n you can take the time to reply and offer up that serial number and your name us CW Ops types will be most greatful! I'll be on Top Band tomorrw morning and operating QRP so give a listen.  72, Jim Rodenkirch K9JWV