Topband: ARRL 160 Stories wanted

K9AY k9ay at k9ay.com
Tue Dec 4 10:17:49 EST 2012

Hi Topbanders!

Once again, I will be writing the report on the ARRL 160 Meter contest for QST and ARRL website.

Send me your stories! Personal experiences, antenna and equipment notes, observations on this contest vs. past events, etc. One thing I will be emphasizing is that conditions were a lot better than some hams assumed would be the case with the increased solar activity of Cycle 24. Anyone who sat out the 'test thinking it would be a bust missed a good party.

Note that I always go through the Soapbox comments on '3830' and ARRL website.

Although the space is very limited in QST, the web report can include a lot more info. Hopefully, I can include a wide range of different experiences and perspectives on the 2012 contest.

(Please forward to your local/regional club lists!)

Thanks es 73,

Gary Breed
K9AY
k9ay<at>k9ay<dot>com