Topband: DX window

Peter Voelpel df3kv at t-online.de
Thu Dec 6 09:54:58 EST 2012

What a nonsense.
Do you expect a station calling cq during a contest in the DX window and
being called by a non dx station to qsy with that station to a frequency
outside the dx window?
And how many stations can share the dx window?
By the way, I don´t see any frequency marked dx window in the ARRL band
plan.
And no dx window is seen in our region 1 band plan either.

73
Peter, DJ7WW