Topband: DX window

N4IS n4is at comcast.net
Thu Dec 6 11:55:48 EST 2012

Gary

You have a god point, if we don't care they don't mind.

I think we cc download the RBN file with all callers on the DX window during
the contest, it is available in .csv, easy to filter using excel and send a
formal complain to ARRL contest managers, It is not necessary to publish
that list because is available for everybody download. Let see the ARRL
reaction.

If we don't protect the DX windows, we can't complain because we are
gentlemen's and we made possible the gentlemen's band throughout the years
and it was not staying aside the line and just watching.

Any comments or actions?

Regards
JC