Topband: Not so Boring report

Arthur Delibert radio75a3 at msn.com
Sun Dec 9 07:14:05 EST 2012

 Interesting to see this report.  A few years ago, OH2BO wrote on this reflector that for DX signals traveling through the polar regions, he watches the solar wind, and expects very good conditions when the solar wind speed is below 300 km/sec and the solar wind pressure is less than 0.5 nPa -- which is exactly what happened in the latter part of last week.  Solar wind data is available here: http://www.swpc.noaa.gov/SWN/
Regards,Art DelibertKB3FJO    > From: tree at kkn.net