Topband: PE coated RG6

N1BUG paul at n1bug.com
Fri Dec 14 11:31:27 EST 2012

No problem at all here, using two or three types of compression F
connectors. PE jacket flooded direct burial RG6 type cable, one foil
and braid, NOT quad shield. They have been in service now for 4
years with no issues. Best part is my local squirrels don't seem to
like the taste of polyethylene.

73,
Paul