Topband: GAP Vertical Question

Lew Sayre lew at dsl-only.net
Mon Dec 17 14:30:35 EST 2012

Yo,
    Tom, et. al.  please do keep taking this seriously!  Most of us on this
reflector do not have
engineering degrees involving the physics of RF. However we do greatly
enjoy developing systems
to receive and fling RF energy into the ether and try desperately to follow
the discussion here in order
to improve both our hardware and the understanding of how it works.
     Exercising the little grey cells in disciplines where I am minimally
competent is enjoyable and adds to the
operating experience in radio. Minimizing the magic in radio by showing how
the tricks are done makes me a better magician..
    Thanks to all those who contribute! I hope you all continue to do so in
a professional manner.
    73 and I remain,
    Lew      W7EW