Topband: ARRL LOTW and More

Ashton Lee Ashton.R.Lee at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 18 22:22:03 EST 2012

Let's not lose the fact that contests on 160 are events as much as contests… they are times when an otherwise barren band fills up. There's a lot of fun just in working all you can.

Those of us in deep valleys in Western Colorado have a hard time appreciating the extreme difficulties faced by Eastern stations located on Islands surrounded by salt water.