Topband: Delta loops antennas

Bruce k1fz at myfairpoint.net
Wed Dec 19 20:07:13 EST 2012

I became aware of an antenna called the KAZ a few years ago. A broadcast
band SWL wanted a transformer for one. He furnished the basic antenna
drawing that was a Delta Loop.  Delta Loop antennas have been around for
very many years. Anyway someone had  published ,a Delta Loop, naming it a
KAZ antenna.   Seems to be mostly Broadcast band DX listeners.

>From years ago:  Was there an antenna called a doublet that was a basic
dipole ?

If someone is looking for a 160 meter DX delta loop antenna, I recommend the
K6SE  loop.
Earl, K6SE (sk) is one of our 160 meter heroes.

73
Bruce-K1FZ
www.qsl.net/k1fz/

< The "KAZ" receiving loop is related to the flag and pennant loops, and the
< K9AY loop.