Topband: I meant a full wave loop instead of a 4 square.

Jim in Waco WB5OXQ wb5oxq_1 at grandecom.net
Tue Dec 25 22:40:07 EST 2012

I meant a full wave loop
If I can support a wire antenna at 50' or maybe more in tall pine trees and
have 1.9 acres of space to use which would work best.
Lots of tall pine trees on the lot.  I assume the trees in the center of the
square will really not be an interfearing factor.  If I feed with window
line will it work well for a multiband antenna?  I assume the inverted l
will need long radials to work well and that is possable, does the square
antenna also need radials and if so how oriented?  Prospected area of
installatiion south Florida.