Topband: Amazing Video of an extremely large circular array

James Rodenkirch rodenkirch_llc at msn.com
Fri Feb 10 07:55:54 PST 2012

Yep - one of 'dem can be seen down in San Diego, at the southern tip of Cornado and at the northern tip of Imperial Beach - the "site" is, if I understand it correctly, now owned and operated by the Seals....don't get too close!

Here's a pic from some years back:  http://www.californiacoastline.org/cgi-bin/image.cgi?image=200604964&mode=big&lastmode=sequential&flags=0&year=2006

72, Jim Rodenkirch, K9JWV