Topband: LOTW

Chortek, Robert L Robert.Chortek at berliner.com
Fri Feb 17 09:41:41 PST 2012

It has been asked:  "Why don't more people use LOTW?"

I put it off using LOTW for years because I feared, incorrectly, that it would be difficult to set up and use.   Just last week, I finally got up the nerve to try it.  Much to my pleasant surprise, LOTW was very easy to set up.   So, using myself as a sample of one, and extrapolating from there, I believe many folks have not tried LOTW because they have the same concern I did....

The many other reasons have be noted....

73,

Bob/AA6VB