Topband: 3C6A

N1BUG paul at n1bug.com
Fri Feb 24 11:30:12 PST 2012

On 02/24/2012 01:46 PM, Jim Brown wrote:
> Actually, what we need is a long time commitment to 160, with an
> experienced operator, high power, and a decent RX antenna pointed WNW.

Agreed! Which prompts me to ask, what is it about 3C / 3C0 that I
don't know? Are there exclusive travel restrictions? I am wondering
why there hasn't been a major DXpedition or a topband focused op
from either entity (in my time on the band). Both seem sufficiently
rare to warrant more attention. Just curious and trying to learn
something.

73,
Paul N1BUG