Topband: Propagation last evening

Mike & Coreen Smith ve9aa at nbnet.nb.ca
Sat Feb 25 11:43:40 PST 2012

I only got on for a very short time in the mid evening (8-10pm local ).
Prop must have been kinda weird.  Some EU's were over S9 yet I only made a
couple of QSOs.
I worked W9RE who was actually weak-ish (weird, in and of itself) on the QRG
of OL7M who was over S9.
I made a comment to W9RE that there was a very loud EU on his freq and
nobody "out east" could hear him
and he said he was not hearing them (the EU) at all.

VY2ZM's son was on and working EU's I could not even hear....but that's just
normal, hi hi !

Mike VE9AA

Mike, Coreen & Corey Smith
699 Rte 616 Keswick Ridge